Whether you are looking for an amazing location for your wedding, party or special event, or just want a great location to take timeless photos, we have a solution for you.
Woodward Park, the Tulsa Garden Center, Linnaeus Gardens and theTulsa Historical Society are some of the most beautiful locations in Tulsa, and they are all together on the east side of Peoria, south of 21st. Historic mansions full of ornate marble, rolling hills of meticulous multicolored landscaping, beautiful foliage and storied trees which make the perfect backdrop for any event.Read More
Tulsa Garden Center offers many great educational programs for the young and young at heart.
For adults, we offer the Brown Bag lecture series, book discussion clubs, and many other exciting learning opportunities. For more information, and schedules, for these programs visit our Adult Classes.
For younger gardeners, we offer a weekly Story Time in the Garden, monthly Little Green Thumbs, and more. For more information, and schedules, for these programs check out our Children’s Classes.Read More
- October 13, 2015 9:00 amTulsa Herb Society Member Activities
- October 13, 2015 12:00 pmLet’s Talk Gardening
- October 13, 2015 7:00 pmThe Hosta Connection Meeting
- October 14, 2015 9:00 amLG Volunteer Training
- October 20, 2015 9:00 amTulsa Herb Society Member Activities
- October 20, 2015 12:00 pmLet’s Talk Gardening
- October 20, 2015 7:00 pmThe Hosta Connection Meeting
- October 21, 2015 9:00 amLG Volunteer Training