Whether you have a serious green thumb or struggle to keep a few potted plants alive on the windowsill, you are taking part in one of the most popular leisure time activities in the country: gardening. Tulsa Garden Center is your gardening headquarters; the place to learn a new hobby or develop a full-fledged obsession.
Tulsa Garden Center:
- Home to over 25 different affiliate organizations devoted to everything from African violets to orchids (see the complete list).
- Presents a wide variety educational programs including a free one-hour brown bag lunch series, in-depth seminars on various horticultural topics and popular children’s programs
- Maintains the Linnaeus Teaching Gardens; a state-of-the-art demonstration garden in Woodward Park where you can take home ideas for your own garden or even become a volunteer Linnaeus Gardener
- Has an extensive library of horticultural books and periodicals
- Promotes a better understanding of environmental conservation
- Provides support and funding for various improvement projects in Woodward Park: the crown jewel of the Tulsa Parks system
- Is located in the historic 1921 Snedden Mansion and is one of the most popular locations in Tulsa for weddings and other occasions
MEMBERSHIP CATEGORIES AND BENEFITS
**If purchasing a gift membership include name, address and phone of recipient in the note section. If you are renewing your membership, chose your renewal category and that amount will be applied to your membership.
- Same benefits as individual for two adults living in the same household and up to four children
- Please include all family members names in the note section of transaction.
- Individual member benefits extended to the entire family
- All previously listed benefits
- Tuition waiver for two Tulsa Garden Center classes/seminars